Tangible Object List for Actors
Tangible Object List for Actors have BOTH Emotionally Tangible Objects and Physically Tangible Object. It can often help the Actor to achieve a vulnerability in their acting by coming for a tangible object into a scene. Many Acting Exercises set up Actors to come to the door with intent for a Tangible Object
Learn, Care and Share to Learn Acting!
Some Key Quotes of this Acting Article:
“The basics include layering the activated emotion with the tangible object.“
“IF you work to learn the techniques of how to personalize Tangible Objects, you will gift yourself your own Talent IN your acting!”
Copyright 2022 Simon Blake
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE!
3-4 min Read!
Why Use Tangible Objects in Acting? To HELP you re-active and motivate your own talent!
Tangible Object List for Actors is a key learning tool.
- Give yourself a Reason to Stay Open
- Find a curiosity or satisfaction (or confession!)
- Motivate yourself with personal incentive
Why Use Tangible Objects in Acting
How you choose to use Tangible Objects will reveal how much talent you put into your acting.
If you work with your emotions, which are just beneath your feelings and inclinations the audience will be able to identify with your talent.
Building relationships with Tangible Objects in acting is key.
It might seem like rather odd advice, but the ability you develop with Tangible Objects can be incredible.
How to Personalize a Tangible Object!
THIS is a very Important subject for any Actor.
IF you work to learn the techniques of how to personalize Tangible Objects, you will gift yourself your own Talent IN your acting!
You can, and great Actors do, use Emotional Preparation to Personalize Tangible Objects.
How this works it to add acting techniques to add emotions to your objects. Add meanings to your tangible objects. This is in fact its own exercise and one of the many Acting Exercises To Do Alone.
Work with Simon’s Emotions List to brainstorm a current emotion that you have internal access to. Then, start to Activate that Emotion and attach that activated emotion to the object. Search this website for full instructions on this exercise.
The basics include layering the activated emotion with the tangible object. This is a huge reason Why Use Tangible Objects in Acting.
When you can learn the craft of personalizing tangible objects every time that object comes up within the work (like a Eulogy note that you personally wrote) you will enrich your experience. You will have even more incredible experiences in your acting adding your own emotions to Tangible Assets.
Physical Tangible Object List for Actors
- Your Independent Activity
- Car Keys
- Keys to the Motorhome
- Sewing Machine
- Specific Wrench
- Your Speedo or Swimwear
- Your Brasier
- Acne Cream
- Anti-Aging Cream
- Shoe Glue
- Your Notebook
- Proof You Paid Your Taxes Paperwork
- Tennis Racket
- Costume for doing Street Vending
- Mascot Costume for the Game
- Engagement Ring
- Promissory Note
- Ballet Shoes/Slippers
- Tickets to the Oscars
- Girl Guide Cookies
Emotional Tangible Object List for Actors
Work with Simon’s Emotions List to help you develop Emotional Tangible Objects. Go Down each emotion, over 900!, and write down objects that you think of when you read that specific emotion. You should easily get a list of 25 – 200 PLUS at your first sitting.
Sit with the Emotions List several sessions to keep expanding your Reasons at the Door.
- A Resignation Letter
- Divorce Paperwork
- Adoption papers
- Passport Documentation
- Your Hand-Written Film Script
- Your Relatives Ashes
- Wedding Dress – new or used?!
- Your Paintings
- Packed Suitcase
- Motor for the Washer/Dryer
- Love Letters of your Real Parents
- Your Diary
- Your Oscar or Tony’s award
- Classified Intel on California Watergate
- Eviction Notice
- Jury Summons
- Artificial Insemination Kit
- Favorite Book
- Sports Trophy
- Class notes
- Eulogy Speech (that you write doing Eulogy Exercise)
- Apology Letter to Deliver (Apology Letter Exercise)
- A Favorite Blanket or Embroidered Blanket
- Sentimental Dollies Decorations
- Dried Rose Petals
- Favorite Sexy Perfume
- Comfortable Yoga Pants
- a Signed Will and Testament
- a Wedding Dress
- to borrow clothes for a Funeral
- answers for the test
- Winning Lotto Number or Raffle Ticket
How to Add Emotional Preparation to Tangible Object List for Actors Skills.
Copyright 2022 Simon Blake
- Triangle d Font for Easier Reading
- Tinted Reading GlassesProduct on sale
- Metal Tinted GlassesProduct on sale
- Camera Wrist StrapProduct on sale
- Tracing Table A4 SizeProduct on sale
- Acting Class Activities Worksheets –Product on sale
- 1200+ Emotions Acting ListProduct on sale
- Imitation Silver Gold Foil PaperProduct on sale
- Meisner Activities List – 920 Independent Activities – Master ListProduct on sale
- Backlit Tracing Table BoardProduct on sale$44.00 – $54.00
- Free Dyslandia Dyslexia Font for ActorsProduct on sale
- Typemania Dyslexia Font for ActorsProduct on sale
Simon Blake has studied over 30,000 – 40,000 acting exercises and studied over 8-10++ thousand acting students work in acting. Studying their Emotional Preparation to their Spoon River Work. Studying every area of Acting training work with well over 30 Teachers including himself.
“Learning Emotional Preparation for Musicians, Artists, Creator and Actors is incredible. Applying Activated Emotion prior to doing is key!”
Simon Blake runs and operates the website EmotionalPreparation.com which teaches Actors how to add Emotion to their acting. Using improved acting techniques for Actors and Music.
DySLeXiA ACTORS use Colored Lenses to read scripts longer
Using Dyslexia Fonts and Color Therapy!
AND, LooK Cool Doing IT! 🙂
Learn to Put Emotions into ACting with Simon at EmotionalPreparation.com!
Tangible Object List for Actors, help to Develop Actor’s Talent!
Copyright 2022 Simon Blake